Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Allentown goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to is based on the sort of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is of a medical nature, one effort will be made to contact you before help is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most common kind of alarm - a monitoring agent will abide by these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in an answer, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Help will still be sent even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Allentown
Stay ready for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Allentown from Vivint. Call (601) 514-6514 to start the customization of your home’s protection today.