Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Allentown?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your precious bundle of joy. You dedicated countless hours putting together the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even put up a shelf with an assortment of cuddly toys as a an extra touch. But how are you going to keep watch of your infant? You can choose the customary method with a regular listening device or take it a bit further and utilize the video cameras at your disposal in your comprehensive home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Allentown, it makes perfect sense when you think about the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Allentown are great baby monitors
As elements of your integrated home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and all of your components through a single app. This offers you versatility and reassurance since you may monitor your child from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-quality video of your baby. You may even review recorded clips straight from your smartphone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to verbalize to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides nap time is done and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered notifications delivered straight to your smartphone.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single touch of a button, your kid can touch base with you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic perk. If you see that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it may be a tad warm in the room, you are able to adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may integrate another indoor camera and get access to them both with a single mobile app.
Get Your Allentown smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Allentown smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can provide. Contact (601) 514-6514 today and explore how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.