What to look for in a home security camera in Allentown
When it comes to security, it helps to get a full look of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are among the most effective components to include as you design your home’s security. Despite the fact that independent cameras will be of use when set up correctly, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your property’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Allentown? You’ll be happy to know these important components come with more features than ever before. You are able to see real-time feeds from indoor cameras or surprise those lurking about with integrated deterrents from exterior cameras. And you can see your security cameras easily in one place.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Allentown
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your residence’s defense to a higher level. These crucial parts of your alarm system are available with an incredible array of features including 2-way communications, motion detection, and mobile access. Review all of the available options below.
- Effective deterrents: Install a camera that is able to react instantly. If strange activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will appear next to the camera lens and a powerful alert will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides well-defined images of your property any time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their visibility as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Check for surveillance with video storage options and the chance to watch clips right from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Allentown are frequently connected to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to view real-time feeds or recorded segments and even engage or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post an update to your cell phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion sensors prompts cameras to activate if odd movement is detected. You’ll also receive an update on your mobile device.
- Converse with anyone at your door or family: Need to touch base with your children when they return from school? Is there a delivery person at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way talk so you may chat with the people captured by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your outdoor surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Customizable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to program the precise area you want your camera to supervise. This will be important to limit what you record as you wouldn’t need notifications each time a car travels by on the street.
Configure your own home security system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Allentown. All that remains is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Call (601) 514-6514 to start or fill out the following form to contact our security specialists.