After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Allentown home monitoring works
If you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security representatives at all times. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your house or checking your video clips. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will automatically alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will act as the main touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own private security team linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you when you need them most.