How does home monitoring work in Allentown?
After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Allentown home monitoring works
If you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security representatives at all times. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your house or checking your video clips. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will automatically alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will act as the main touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own private security team linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are safe. It’s even more critical when an emergency occurs when you’re away. Consider your fire alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when no one is there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Allentown home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this important, networked command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for help with any type of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your phone when an emergency occurs, you can still speak with your monitoring agents right through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Allentown security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and get a completely connected Allentown smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you need. We know the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our available packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, call (601) 514-6514 or fill out the form on this page to begin.